About Me

My photo
I was born on July 19, 1947 in Detroit, Michigan to Rolland and Margaret Moore. I have an older brother, Rod, two sisters, Marcia and Jan (my older twin). I was briefly married and have two sons, David Harford and Kevin Moore. I have six grandchildren from my older son and his wife, Janie: Mariah, Austin, Jason, Chayse, Ian, and Haley. I have three grandchildren from my younger son and his wife, Robyn: Nathan, Katie, and Kezia. I was diagnosed with cancer on July 6, 2009. This is my journey!

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

~The End~

Jeryl has had a heck of a time the past two weeks. It started out by not being able to keep food down then moved on to weakness and jerking motions. August 3 she seen her oncologist who wanted to see what the cancer was doing and ordered a full body scan for this week. He sounded positive about the coming few months. Later that night she was rushed to the Emergency Room at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center in acute renal failure. They took the usual tests and determined that her kidneys are shutting down and dialysis or putting another stint in her kidney will kill her immediately. She has extremely low blood pressure and oxygen saturation. The doctor has told us that she has minimum 2 days maximum a week to live. Her family will be at her side and wishes everyone to keep us in your prayers as this is a very difficult time in our lives. She is so young and it is hard to lose someone so quickly. Thank you for your love and thoughts.

5 comments:

  1. You will all be in our prayers. Please tell Jeryl we love her.
    Love, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Give Jeryl our love and let her know we are praying for her. It's times like these we are so blessed to know that families are forever and that Heavenly Father has a plan for each of us. We can find comfort in the fact that she will be with her parents again! We love you Jeryl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell Jeryl that we love her and that she is in our prayers. Linda and David

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice...

    http://youritzone.blogspot.com
    http://onetechspot.blogspot.com
    http://urtechguide.blogspot.com
    http://onetechsite.blogspot.com
    http://thecomputersight.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. George, our oldest son, Jayson & I drove 24/7 from FL to reach Jeryl (my twin), in UT, before she left us. We managed to get there in time for me to tell her I love her. She faintly whispered back, "I love you," the last words she spoke. She passed away peacefully at home. She's gone but not forgotten. She no longer suffers & is whole, again & with mom, dad & Jesus. She'll live on forever in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete