About Me

My photo
I was born on July 19, 1947 in Detroit, Michigan to Rolland and Margaret Moore. I have an older brother, Rod, two sisters, Marcia and Jan (my older twin). I was briefly married and have two sons, David Harford and Kevin Moore. I have six grandchildren from my older son and his wife, Janie: Mariah, Austin, Jason, Chayse, Ian, and Haley. I have three grandchildren from my younger son and his wife, Robyn: Nathan, Katie, and Kezia. I was diagnosed with cancer on July 6, 2009. This is my journey!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

~Gone Home~


Jeryl Kara Moore Harford returned to her Heavenly Father and Earthly parents early on August 8, 2009 surrounded by her family. She passed away at home in Spanish Fork, Utah where she has lived for the past 5 years. Prior to that she lived in Boyne City, Michigan for 21 years. She lived in the Detroit area prior to her family moving to Northern Michigan. Grandson, Nathan, who turned 8 on Wednesday asked her that day "Grandma, if you had one wish what would you wish?" She responded after careful thought and consideration, "That when I die that ALL my family be there."


She led a valiant life...one of love and compassion for others. She made others feel special, comforted, and happy. Jeryl has so many great qualities, one is being so childlike. She understood the gospel of Jesus Christ and was so proud of finished the Bible, Book of Mormon, and Doctrine and Covenants. She was a nursery leader in Primary where each and every one of the children loved her. She loves her Heavenly Father and, brother, Jesus Christ.


As her family, we would appreciate it for our comfort and for our descendants that if you could please email krmoore5@hotmail.com with your memories so that we may post them on her blog. If you are not comfortable with that please let us know and it will be kept private. We thank you, our children thank you and all who know Jeryl thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment