About Me

My photo
I was born on July 19, 1947 in Detroit, Michigan to Rolland and Margaret Moore. I have an older brother, Rod, two sisters, Marcia and Jan (my older twin). I was briefly married and have two sons, David Harford and Kevin Moore. I have six grandchildren from my older son and his wife, Janie: Mariah, Austin, Jason, Chayse, Ian, and Haley. I have three grandchildren from my younger son and his wife, Robyn: Nathan, Katie, and Kezia. I was diagnosed with cancer on July 6, 2009. This is my journey!

Monday, July 20, 2009

~Update~

Jeryl has a doctor appointment tomorrow at 1:30 p.m. with her gynecologist. She is the one that discovered the tumor. I'll update on here tomorrow afternoon as to what the doctor says. Jeryl is on the way to recovery, has her good days mixed with her bad ones. Her back hurts a lot and she is still on the pain medicine. Her recovery is going to take a few weeks like any major surgery! She appreciates everyones care and concern. Thank you all!

1 comment:

  1. Friday, July 24, 2009 - From Marcia Moore

    Jeryl's still not very strong, yet. Won't be home until she can keep her food down. They are working on that and it is probably due to the cancer. She is in Stage 4 & that is the highest level of cancer. We will see the cancer doctor on the 3rd. I don't know what else there is to do at this point. Kevin & Robyn (her son & his wife) will be coming down in Sept. to have Nathan (their son) baptized in Marcia's & Jeryl's ward, so Jeryl can attend his baptism.

    ReplyDelete