About Me

My photo
I was born on July 19, 1947 in Detroit, Michigan to Rolland and Margaret Moore. I have an older brother, Rod, two sisters, Marcia and Jan (my older twin). I was briefly married and have two sons, David Harford and Kevin Moore. I have six grandchildren from my older son and his wife, Janie: Mariah, Austin, Jason, Chayse, Ian, and Haley. I have three grandchildren from my younger son and his wife, Robyn: Nathan, Katie, and Kezia. I was diagnosed with cancer on July 6, 2009. This is my journey!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

~Happy Birthday to Me~

HaPpY BiRtHdAy to ME! I'm 62 years young today or my real age is 26! I love my birthdays every one! I'm grateful to be spending it with Marcia. Kevin and Robyn along with Nathan, Katie, and Kezia came from Cheyenne to see me for my special day! We had bbq chicken, potato salad, and corn on the cob along with my favorite chocolate cake and mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yummy!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hope you are feeling well. You are in my prayers everyday! Have a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a Marvey Birthday! :)
    Love You!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, this is Jan, Jeryl's twin. I put a comment on here Sunday, but don't know where it went. Jeryl, I wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday, Sunday. Sounds like you had a very nice one. Hope you took lots of pics to post on here. Tried calling you, too, but you were too "out of it", & inadvertantly hung up on me...twice. So, gave up & let you go back to sleep. Love you always & forever. God bless, Sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S. - Jan, again...I see, now, how this works. OK, so I didn't carry all the way through with an account & copying that security word thingy at the end. That's why my comment didn't post. DUH! (Doing this on Jalend's computer).

    ReplyDelete